Affirmation Effect Candles
CANDLE BURNING INSTRUCTIONS
Before burning, always trim the wick to ¼ inch. Burn candles in a well ventilated room.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents.
- do not burn for longer than four hours and cool for at least two hours before relighting.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down.
For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains (1/2 inch if in a container). Never leave a burning candle unattended. Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire. Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Use a wick dipper to bend the wick into the wax. ...
- Use a snuffer, to snuff out the flame. ...
- Use the lid, to suffocate the flame.